Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Sail Away with the Slayer

Well, I won't actually sailing with the slayer but I'll be sailing with fans of the slayer. In my local paper I found out that there will be a Buffy Alaskian cruise where fans and side characters of the show can gather and talk Buffy and appreciate the fantastic, memorable TV show that really did redefine television.

The cruise is $1700 and the boat docks in 2007. I'm so there. Although I don't like to make plans that far ahead because I don't know what will be happening in 2007, if I'll even be alive but I'm planning for it anyway. Yes, I love Buffy that much and you should know that by now. *grin* At a bar here in Chicago they had a Buffy marathon where they ran like 30 episodes of the show. So, I'm not the only one who worships Buffy.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:00 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    You so have to go. Who cares!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD--Actually good idea, a significant other would totally rock. I think by 2007 I should have one by then. LOL

    GGG--You're right! I really don't care what other people think. It's my money, and this is something I know I'll enjoy.

    Undr--I have a feeling you're making fun of me. *narrow eye look* and I so don't care. (but you know I still love you, right?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1