Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Reunions
Not that I watch that WB show "Reunion" but reading PinksandRoses blog made me think of reunions or 'bumping into' old school friend, be it high school or grammar school. I don't do it often, or even occasionally, and I'm actually happy about that. I'm not exactly where I want to be in life and when you meet people they all want to know 'So, what have you been doing?"

Not a question I care to answer. But, I have kept in touch with my good friends from High school and that's cool. But I didn't go to my HS Reunion, didn't really care for it. In HS all I wanted to do was get the hell out. I wasn't friends with a lot of people, so I figured why go back and pretend we're all chummy after 10 years, right?

I have a couple friends in College I keep in touch with and I plan to keep in touch with them a long time. One friend is really cool, we email and talk on the phone all the time. I don't know how you guys feel about HS reunions or bumping into old school mates, but it feels sort of surreal to me.

I ran into a girl I went to grammar school with and she was like 'Hi Gunngirl" and I COULD NOT REMEMBER HER NAME! I just said hey, then I ran into two more times after that. I prayed that would be it because I could never say her name and after three times I just couldn't go 'um, what was your name?"

Anyway, that's a small thought I had today.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:00 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1