Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, November 28, 2005
"Eye" yi, yi
I was cleaning out from under my bed today and I either got dust or animal dander, (as my cats love to sleep under my bed, in my eye. Now, I'm embarrased to admit that there was so much crap and dust under my bed that it got in my eye, but that's what happened.

Why am I telling you this? Well, my eye started to itch and burn and water and I was freaking out because it felt like something was in my eye. I went to my bathroom mirror, looked in and found nothing. I have long eyelashes and I used to get really bad stys, but now at least once a week an eyelash falls in my eye. It sucks! I look in my eye and I can see the black eyelash on the white part.

Speaking of the white part, (cornea) it was puffy and swollen and I could press on it and feel nothing, like it was a Tom & Jerry cartoon. It FREAKED ME OUT!, my pupil was small and dialated and around my eye was all swollen and there was a little pus. I looked in my medical book and I think what I had was "Allergic Conjunctivitis" I put a cold wash cloth on it and lied down for a while, and it just started feeling better a couple of hours ago.

Funny, that I finally decided to get a much needed chore done and it paralyzed me for hours. I was in bed looking like that blonde chick from Kill Bill with the eye patch--only difference is I can't whistle.

My eye still feels pretty bad, but I can see, which is good. I hope I wake up tommorow with sight and no more pus. Ugh! I'm ready to go to bed now, but I must stay up for "Prison Break".

I guess I should sweep more often, wear goggles or keep my cats from under my bed.

Well, out of those three wearing goggles sounds like the best bet.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:00 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said…

    ewww...i hate eye shit. my worst fear is that i'll be flipping papers and a corner will slice my eye giving me the worst paper cut of my life.

    how's your eye?

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Eye is much, MUCH better. I've been trying to keep from rubbing it, but it sort of itches a little. But it's pretty fine now. WHEW!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1