Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Dinner's Ready!

However you celebrate Thanksgiving and whoever you celebrate it with, I hope you enjoy yourself, eat plenty and stay thankful. Now, I don't know about you, but my thanksgiving menu usually consist of (and keep in mind I'm not cooking):

Turkey
Dressing
Ham
Mac and Cheese
Mashed Potatoes & gravy
Creamed Corn
Cranberry sauce
Rolls
Salad
Sweet Potato Pie
Apple Pie
Cake (sometimes)
Greens (though I don't usually eat them)


But my favorite dishes are Macaroni and Cheese and dressing. My ma usually made the mac & cheese, but she bought a Turkey dinner this year and since she's not that huge on that dish I have to make it myself if I want it, so I hope it comes out okay. She'll help and all, but she's more about the Turkey, ham and greens than anything else.

What's your favorite Thankgiving dish? Turkey? Pizza? Roast? Pumpkin Pie? Scalloped Potatoes? Your mother's cornbread stuffing? Whatever it is I'd like to know.

And one last thing:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:03 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD--Actually, we neve even had corn for the dinner, but I had some creamed corn about a week ago, actually liked it, and decided to have some this Thanksgiving, so that dish is very new

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Undr--You're always invited! and funny you should offer Orange Crush, because I already have some, but you can never have too much Orange Crush. *g*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1