Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, December 05, 2005
I Want to be Made
There's a show on MTV called Made. I watch it from time to time and enjoyed a handfull of the shows.

One girl wanted to be Made into a cheerleader, another a rockstar, a few other chosen made personas included a BMX'er, an opera singer, a member of the school dance team, a soccer player, class president, beauty queen, actress and ladies man.

Now, I don't watch MTV often. As they are officially a non-music station, seriously, when was the last time they actually showed a video there? The channel sucks now, and is now the reality show station for the teen/early twenty set.

However, there are a couple shows that I can stand to watch and Made is one of them. They had a marathon of episodes last night where this overweight gay teen wants to be made into a Soccer player on his school team.

Interesting.

I'd like to be made into a millionaire, but that's not an option.

However, if I were 16 and were to write the show to be made into something, these would be my top three choices:

1. Published Author
2.Cheerleader
3.The star in a musical


What's your top 3 made choices? C'mon, don't be shy.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:52 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger tkrimms said…

    I found a digital cable station that is MTV and all they play is videos. Since I found it, my husband thinks I have become a video junkie!

    1. Published author as well
    2. Debt-free
    3. Librarian

    May sound goofy, but those are my choices :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1