Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
My New Fall Line up

Along with my usual slew of TV shows I'm looking foward to watching in the new season, Smallville, Alias, CSI, Gilmore Girls, and The O.C., just to name a few, there are also a few, albeit small number, of new ones that I want to add to my list.

You want to know? Really? Okay, I know you didn't ask, but since I love TV and I love you guys I'm gonna tell ya! And who knows, you might find one you like too. Ahem. On with the show.


Supernatural
Commander in Chief
Bones
Prison Break
Rome is also in the running.


And, (this site couldn't ask for better publicity) all these shows are being recapped on the highly entertaining, always enlightening Television Without Pity

Also, since I've learned there are plenty CSI fans out there. Here's a CSI site I found one day looking for forensic stuff for my book. It's a fantastic site.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:00 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Stephalupogus said…

    I am sooo looking forward to Bones. The rest, I can take or leave, though I say that as I plan out my evenings for the next few weeks so that I can watch all of these shows.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    Rome would tempt me if I had HBO.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    shoot that reminds me I need to read my fall TV lineup issue of Entertaiment Weekly ASAP.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    Prison break seems like a cool idea, but I haven't found time to watch it, yet.

    I'll be interested in hearing your final verdict on Rome. I just can't seem to get into it.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    so i was watching prison break and i thought that the main guy wentworth something or other was totally hot... so i goggled him... did you know he's 33. all i can say is he looks super good to be 33!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    I know what actor she's talking about. Actually, he does look pretty young. I wouldn't say he looked 33, but no way is 33 old. But this guy looks 26 or something, so 33 is a big leap from that...er, I guess.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I can't believe fall tv is already starting i need to read up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1