Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Hmm, ipod or PSP?

A lot of people want an ipod. I'm not really one of them. Hey, I love my itunes, I love music, and I know I would certainly get some use out of my ipod. In fact, I'm sitting here right now listening to 'Holla Back Girl' by Gwen Stefani, and I don't even really like that song, but I love listening to itunes while I ride the net. But I had a few people note they wanted a ipod in my comments, (what's up Undr?) So, I thought I'd say something about it.


There's still a lot of ipod jacking going on in NY too. Nothing against New Yorkers, but I totally buy all that. I wouldn't want to have anything nice riding NY subways. Not that people don't get jacked here in Chicago, but I'm not hearing it about.

I want a PSP because inside I'm still ten-years old and didn't get all my ya-ya's out playing video games back in the day. Hey, I got a Nintendo late in life, okay? And when I did, I spent endless nights playing Super Mario Brothers, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Burger Time and Friday the Thirteenth. (Ahh, those were the days.)



Even considering there doesn't seem to be that much out there I want to play on the PSP besides Lumines and GTA: Liberty City Stories, I still want one. My birthday is in December if anyone is interested.

Seriously. December, ya'll.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:13 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger LovelyBucket said…

    I understand your dilemma. To listen to music while waiting in line, or play video games? That is the question.

    Either one is good. If you get the ipod then you can ignore people when they try to talk to you, by maintaining a steady head nod. On the other hand gaming is fun for long trips. *sigh*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1