Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Ummm, yeah...
Wow, I can't believe the summer is over. If I were going back to school this semester, I'd be totally bummed. As it is, I'll be working. Paychecks are more fun anyway.

I seriously did nothing today but download stuff for The Sims. How lame is that? You've heard my rant on The Sims 2, so for the time being I'm still on the The Sims 1.

Well, now that I'll have a little pocket change, maybe I'll go out more.

Going out = fun
Going out with no money = boring, lame, depressing.

You get my drift. For my three readers, sorry for such a sad state of a post, but I'm really tired today. And I need cat food. I always need cat food. Sigh.

blog ya later
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:16 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Ummm, nothing. But lova ya for trying! Oh, but I can use the cat food. At least they can eat.

    Buy maaaaybe the lint ball can catch a bit of money on ebay. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1