Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Yes, something else about me
I forgot I was tagged, (I believe it was these questions,) by glitterglamgirl05, and if I recall the topic of the day was 10 turn ons/turn offs. So, here goes:

Turn on's


1. Eyes
2. A sense of humor
3.Fans of Buffy and Angel
4.Shiny new electronics
5.Polite people
6.A man opening the door for me and/or looking around to see if there is a lady there to go before him
7.Eating (pretty much anything)
8.Watching TV
9.Movies on the big screen
10.Shopping


Turn off's

1.My sucky job
2.
A guy starting a conversation with 'Do you have a man/boyfriend?' or 'Can I talk to you for a minute?'
3.Rude people
4.People who think that animals don't feel pain/cold/heat or get tired
5.Technical problems
6.Nosy people you've just met (Um, would my SS# make it easier for you to GET IN MY BUSINESS?!)
7.People who have no patience
8.Litterbugs/people who spit on the sidewalk
9.Rude, disrespectful kids and parents who let them be that way
10.Loud cell phone users (especially profanity. Shut up already!)


That's about it. Feel free to post your rambles on your own page. Tell 'em Gunngirl said you could. :-)

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:44 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    when i see people litter i always say really loud

    "We all have to live on this earth, please keep it clean"

    it's so funny to see their reaction! most people are so confused they just pick up their trash and walk away!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said…

    What it do baby! Sucky Job, what is your Job?

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    So you're saying that people with no eyes are a turn off? And a guy starting a conversation with "Do you have a man/boyfriend? Can I talk to you for a minute? Can I have your SS#?" would probably be a major turn off.

    God I hate cell phone users.

    Great list Gunngirl!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1