Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
A sigh of relief...for now

I GOT THE JOB!



Okay, that's really all I had to say today. Except, I want to thank everyone who wished me good luck. I think the universal virtual collective worked.


Also, according to job predictor, which I stole from Undr who stole it elsewheres, my ideal job is Professional Hippie. (????) Let's see, I was previous unemployed, sat at home a lot, played video games, ate junk food, surfed the net and watched a lot of TV. I was already in my ideal job!

Sigh, why didn't someone tell me?
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:32 PM  
2 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1