Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Twilight

I am still not a Twilight fanatic. While I'm reading the books, saw the movie and even bought the DVD (yeah, I sound like a fanatic but I'm not) I have decided this is one of this is one of those things that is so bad it's good. The books aren't that great, and I've come across some people who have read them all a dozen times. A DOZEN?!?!? Now, come on! and this was a 44 year old woman. I digress. I like the movie for different reasons. The acting isn't the greatest, and neither is the writing, and while Rob and Kristen didn't have great chemistry at first, it built during the movie and I grew to enjoy every scene they had together, which brings me to why I like this movie. There are many scenes with them together and while Rob isn't a gorgeous guy, I did find him attractive--odd I know. I got the DVD from Target, it was the 3 disc with plenty of extras and a digital download. Yes, it's on my ipod now, which was a two day download experience. Ugh. I used the rest of a gift card for it so instead of paying $17.99 I paid $11 and change. I'm happy with my purchase.

I don't hold much hope for the second book and the sequel to Twilight "New Moon" because Edward isn't in over half the book. But I will enjoy Twilight. Okay, it's time for me to go to sleep now. It's almost 10 pm. I just had to jaunt over for a new post.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:56 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1