Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Blah blah blah

I have nothing of consequence to say in this post which is why it's aptly named "blah, blah, blah"
I went to see Watchmen a few weeks ago when it came out. I actually liked it, contrary to many peoples opinions. It was long, and violent, and a bit confusing and mostly violent...and long, but I still liked it. My favorite character was Rorschach. (That's him in the black and white pic) He was great and the actor Jackie E. Haley (I think I have it right) was excellent. He gave a kick ass performance and overshadowed other characters a bit. I can see it again. The trailer was also kick ass, by the way and if you haven't seen it, check it out.

I have also been flash watching BSG in order to try and catch up the Series Finale. I didn't make it, but I'm finally on season 4.5 so I made some progress. I'm a TV hound, what can I say? I love me some TV and movies, lol.

I finally did my taxes and I think I'm gonna do something fun with them. I did nothing with my Stimulus but pay bills and that was disappointing. I didn't even do anything fun and stimulate the economy like I was supposed to. Grrrr! Anyway, I will come back later and fill you in on the Chicken fiasco that happened at work on Friday. LOL, I don't feel like typing anymore. I need to do a load of laundry, take out my trash cans for pick up and do a little more housework. but my back is killing me so I need to stretch some too. I think a better computer chair would also help.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:33 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    BATTLESTAR!!!! Battlestar, Battlestar, Battlestar!!!!

    I watched 7 straight hours last week just so I could catch up on season 4.5. I still need to watch the last two Fridays' episodes and I'm all set for the finale on Friday.

    BATTLESTAR!!!!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I had no idea what BSG was I had to ask someone haha :) I am a dork

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    I quite enjoyed Watchmen. Well worth the $$.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1