Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Time for a Vacation
I have posted many, many, MANY, MANY times on this blog about money woes and financial upheaval in my life. It continues, just to be clear. Practically three times a week I "restructure" my financial plan into getting rid of my bills. I am in my thirties and I have yet to do anything I should have done 10 years ago, that includes having a stable job, a real relationship that is going somewhere (re:marriage), and lastly taking a real vacation. I'm back at home, yet again financial issues. It is cozy and I get a little too cozy. Though my mom surely doesn't mind, there are days I think, man, you should not be living at home. But most of the time I don't even think about it.

If anything I have definitely learned from my credit mistake and am paying for it now, literally. But I can see the top and when I do and spill out into the wide open space that is Debt Free I am taking my first REAL vacation in YEARS. I'm not saying a place, haven't thought that out yet, but I'm going. GOING I SAY! Whew!

~~~~

In my time news. This time shift into losing an hour is getting to me. It's almost 10pm and never feel like I have an evening anymore. Ugh.

~~~~
In TV gossip, I have stopped watching American Idol for a while and I'm gonna try and remember to watch Dancing with the Stars. I miss that show. Reaper is back! Yea! and I'm watching Dollhouse by the genius himself, Joss Whedon. Okay, I'm getting a computer headache right now. Goodnight.

Is it Friday yet? Sigh.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:43 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I know the feeling...re: vacations. I need one - badly!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    It's Friday now. Just so as you know. Don't jump up and down though! You might do someone some damage. K? ;-)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Cathy said…

    I'm watching Dollhouse, too. Hmmm not sure what I think. But I do know that I love Reaper. Your blog is cool; join us at reaperdmv.com if you want to talk more about the show!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Enjoy your vacation!

    Idol has been really good this year, a very talented top 13 for sure.

    DWTS, I am rooting for Shawn Johnson

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1