Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
FUCK THE POLICE!
You know what? It actually makes me really sad to say that because my cousin was a police officer and he was killed in the line of duty. But tonight I was rousted by the police for some BULLSHIT! They said I fit the description of someone who had "caused a disturbance" at a restaurant. Now, I had just left a fast food chicken place no less than 15 minutes before, beside the fact that I KNOW it wasn't me, and besides another fact that there aren't even any restaurants in that area withing walking distance. There is nothing around there where I or this mystery person could have been.

It was a white man and black (bitch cock sucking) woman who rolled up in front of me. He gets out and says to me "Leslie?" I say no because I know my name is not Leslie. My name doesn't even start with an L. So then they proceed with questions. She asked me for ID and I'm so shocked and a little nervous and FURIOUS at this moment I go "ID?" and she says with an attitude "Yeah, something with your face and name and on it?" and she does say it pretty nasty. I take it out of my wallet and then my credit card was out so I got to put it in and she takes my wallet and starts going through my wallet and I had my hand in my pocket so she goes through my pocket.

I wanted to tell that fucking whore to get her fucking hands off me, but with her attitude I had a feeling they would have tried to arrest me or something. I did not want to have to deal with that and prove my innocence, and it was just too much drama. They wouldn't really answer my questions. It was all BULLSHIT. He takes my ID and writes down all my info and I'm glad I had my ID because a few times when I was out I didn't have it and I alwasy get a little nervous because I don't have any ID or anything. But it was still Bullshit and I didn't appreciate how she was being bitchy and questioning me. I know I'm not a criminal. When you want the police they are NEVER around, but they're right there to roust someone who wouldn't look like they would raise their voice. It was so stupid and this is why people don't trust or like the police. I can't say they are all the same because my cousin was not like them, but I hate how you get railroaded before you can say two words. They just want to make an arrest and I say 99% of the cops are like that and the others cramp in that 1%.

They could have been more polite instead of just taking my ID and writing all my info down and making like I was running down the street and looking back over my shoulder. I'm STANDING STILL at a bus stop. Yeah, all criminals stand still at a bus stop after causing trouble, supposedly right near the place in question. BRILLIANT! I said some smart stuff like this, but now I'm thinking of other stuff I should have said, but at the time I was a little worried about them trying to actually arrest me. I didn't not want to have to go through that and have to try and prove my innocence. They don't fucking care, they just want to say they arrested someone for the crime. I never had anything like this happen to me and since I'm not a criminal it makes me not want to trust the police at all.

It makes me want to say 'Fuck the Police' because you're proven guilty until proven innocent. And they treat you like a criminal either way. If I were a cop and the person didnt' look like some hardened criminal, I'd explain what it was I was doing and why and just say we just wanted to clear up a misunderstanding. They were not like that at all. It almost ruined my night, but I'm gonna try and put it behind me. I'm thinking I should have gotten their fucking badge numbers and filed a complaint. Fucking police. See! Now that's how I feel now and I never felt like that before. They are FUCKED UP! though to do that. All I was thinking was I just wanted to get away from them and go home before they get all antsy and wanted to take me in for "questioning" and then if I got mad and angry they'd just be waiting for that so they can arrest me for resisting arrest. I did not want to have to go through all that. On one hand I wanted to tell them to shove their accusations up their asses, but didn't want to have to deal with all that bullshit they would have brought out. Motherfucking cock suckers.

Okay, I'm done.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:58 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Damn, girl! I'm sorry that happened to you. I want to believe that most cops are decent but those that aren't . . .

    I don't know if I would have been able to hold my tongue but that was smart thinking on your part. I'm pretty sure my smart ass would down at the station for mouthing off.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    EH--that is what all my friends said. I think that would have been better. Then I could have had their names and really been prepared to file a complaint. I did file a complaint, so we'll see how that plays out. It will do nothing, I know, but I feel better complaining. I just couldn't let it go. I have never been rousted by the police before and it was a horrible experience.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1