Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Spoooooooky!
Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics at GlitterGeek.com


Just thought I'd pop in to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH FRIGHTFUL GOOD FUN! I have been so lazy the past couple of weeks, but I did manage to clean up my room, sort of. My bedroom is always the messiest place ever, I didn't care for a few days, if things hit the trash, so be it. If not, they stayed on the floor. I know, I know, but I just didn't care. Hmph!

The news has been too depressing with what has happened with Jennifer Hudson and her family. So many family dead at one time, it is heartbreaking and I can't imagine dealing with that. It is just horrible. Her house is not too far from where my friend lives. Right here in Chicago, in Englewood, I know that area. I was speechless when I found out about her nephew. I want the asshole who did and it and I wanna his lame ass, stupid excuse why. (*cough* money *cough*)

I'm also reeling over the nazis and the Obama assassination attempt. I fear that the worst. I fear it's only the beginning of this shit, of this fucking white nazi punk as bitches doing something stupid. That plan that I read about is really scary to hear. I feel like it's 1925 again. It makes me feel like we have come a long way only to know have gone anywhere at all.

God help us!

And God help me because Blogger is acting crazy. I know what' what's going on with my paragraphs. It keeps jumping two and three lines. Sigh. At any rate, see you guys this weekend!

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:47 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I think it's really sad that even in today's modern times that a person's colour or religion is seen as being more important that his or her views about different things in life. If Obama becomes president so-be-it and if McCain becomes president then so-be-it also. Just give a person a fair chance before you start preempting and ASSuming that they wont be good and make mistakes because guess what ... everyone makes mistakes in life ;-)

    Now go tidy your room madam! Lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1