Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Sick and Lazy
I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. It's freakin' October. What happened to September!? I've been sick the past week. I think we're all making each other sick at work. It's at least 6 people that are really sick. I left work early yesterday, but I stayed at work all day today. I felt much better. Though right now I'm going downhill again. I plan on holing up all weekend and hope I get better.

Did anyone watch the Debates? I'm still not sold on Palin but she didn't do too bad, I think there were at least two times I felt she noticeably fumbled, but other than that she was okay.

I also must admit I've been lazy and just didn't want to post. Probably because I had nothing really to post anyway. I was looking at an Entertainment show today and they talked about New Kids on the Block and how they are back and in concert. My youth came back to hit me in the face. Want to meet a fan? IT'S ME! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them. I still do, but man, was I a fan. I still have all my stuff: sheets, buttons, folders, tapes, video tapes. Sigh. No I want to go to a concert. LOL!

P.S. Just for fun, if you wanna come to a virtual House Party, my sister is throwing one. Stop by to say you'll be there, should take 5 seconds.

Join the House Party!

Well, have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:22 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I'm sick too...everyone I know is. It's pretty miserable.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Lots of sickness going around here too.

    Palin did better than I thought but I still don't want her anywhere near the white house.

    NKOTB, my friend Wendy just went to their concert HAHA too funny

    You watching Dancing? I like Warren and Lance(But more because of Lacey!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1