Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Rolling Along At Best
I can't believe that November is just rolling along and that Thanksgiving is only in a couple of weeks, then December, my birthday, Christmas, New Years and then we start all over again.

I have so many things I plan for the new year, not resolutions so much, but they are things I want to accomplish. Loosing some weight, paying off MANY more bills, getting a better job, not fretting about my age and that I have yet to get married and have my first child. I wonder if these things will happen and during the year I just go with the motions and before I know it the year is over.

When people say that youth is wasted on the young, they are kidding. LOL. I think about when I was in H.S. and in my early 20's and I just had no clue. I knew what I wanted to do, but I really didn't work at doing it like I should have. I should have went ahead and stayed in Pre-Vet/Pre-med, but no, I went into English/Writing and that didn't work out either. I just wish I didn't have so much debt because I think I'd be alright. That is my biggest problem becasue I just don't have the money for so many bills (like so many of us) and while some bills are getting paid down (DISCOVER IS PAID OFF!!!!) It is still going to slow for me. Oh Well

In concerned news...My 103 y/o grandma had to be put in the hospital today. A few weeks ago she became bed ridden and now she developed bed sores and they got worse. I don't know what will happen there and it's a bit scary, but I am happy she is in the hospital to get the proper care she needed because her kids were doing the best they could but she needed professional care.

That's all for now. I will probably blog more next weekend. Take care

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:31 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Wow - your grandma is 103! That's amazing! I wish my grandmother lived to be that long but she passed away at 64.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    In my "expert" opinion, the key to getting big things done is to break everything down into manageable goals. That way you can see your progress and keep motivated. Want to lose weight? Try just increasing exercise for a month then work on eating habits the next month. Also, only worry about the things that are in your power - you can't control when you'll meet Mr. Right or have BabyGunn.

    Sorry to hear about your Grandma. It's scary having to put a loved on the hospital but at least she'll have round the clock care by trained staff.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Hope everything is OK with your grandma. 103 is amazing!

    I can't believe how fast the year has gone, ugh.

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    How is your granny doing now? Is she beating the nurses at chess yet? Teehee ;-)

    Your avatar - do you have a new 'special friend'? :-D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1