Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, July 25, 2008
YES, I WANT TO BELIEVE!

As my seven blog friends know I'm a rabid, crazy fan of the X-Files, so I'm too ready for the movie. I have prepared myself with articles, forums, trailers, TV episodes and fan fiction for two months and now it's here!

Tomorrow I'm going to see the movie and I can't wait. I am going to enjoy it and enjoy myself and not think of anything negative. I have decided against that.

My money problems have swamped me. I missed a payment on a CC, *idiot* and somehow forgot to pay the phone bill *double idiot* so there's going to be a lot of money going out this month and not much coming in. GULP! I am determined to get out from under my CC debt. I can't take it anymore. This time next year I plan on being debt free, or at least still paying on my loan as my primary bill. I plan on only using my Capital One credit card as my only credit card and giving way to Chase, Discover, and Citi Card.

I have had several epiphanies about my debt, but I am tired of it. And if you recall how my sister fucked up my credit by using my SS# and thus defaulting on those cards, I have now had to take over paying on those cards so that's now 2 more bills I didn't need. If I had the courage I'd use more of my savings to pay but I just can't do it, I need that savings to be there when I need it. Sigh. Give me hope and faith people! I need it!

Anyhoo, God bless the X-Files and God bless the Weekend. I'll be back to tell you how the movie was. :)

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:47 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Honestly, GunnGirl, I'd have thought that you would have been the first one in line to see X-files. :)

    Getting out of debt is hard. We live in a culture that pushes spending and a debt mentality. It can be done though. I found that it helped to look at my credit scores often so that I can at least see improvement over time. I also got a credit card by Washington Mutual that gave me a monthly FICO score - I watched my score go up over a 100 points in a year!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1