Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
On and on...
I can't believe it's November! NOVEMBER! I'm actually happy, I don't have any more time off and look forward to the holiday. I'm still job hunting and went to a temp agency that was a waste of 3 hours. Nice.

Since Firefox is slow as hell this will be brief. I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm planning my activities now. I need a break! I hope everyone had a nice (scary!) Halloween. I bought so much candy and we got 4 groups of trick-or-treaters. Ug, I don't think kids go out anymore in my neighborhood. Oh well.

Well, I'm off to shower and watch some of my many Netflix movies. God Bless Netflix! Heh, see ya!

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:54 AM  
5 commentst:
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    it is great to hear you so excited and happy over the coming holidays. keep on looking ahead and feeling the joy of what is to come for the holidays are a time of peace and smiles and of looking forward to better things. let us not think of all that we wish right now or what we actually have going on but let us dream that tomorrow it will all be better and look brighter..

    much love, hugs.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I can't even believe November is half over!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the job hunt. I admire you for sticking it out at that place for so long. You are certainly a better worker than I ever was.

    On my first Halloween as a big grown up of 18 on my own, I bought a TON of candy. I even got lil snak size zip lock bags and put one of each kind of candy in each so all kids got a fair share. I got like 3 knocks at the door........and gained a few pounds

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Where are you Gunny? :-(
    Hope you are ok.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1