Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Let the job search commence
Some shit went down at work and one of the attorney's is gunning for me. Nothing new, actually, but seriously. I am getting the hell outta there. I'm surprised I lasted this long. I hope to be by the end of January of next year. I will keep my fingers crossed. I do NOT want to be there this time in 2008.

I am so ready for the weekend!


I have no plans for the weekend. I leave early on Monday for a doctor's appointment and I'm going to take this weekend and that early day to work on my resume and get my fax machine working. Yep, but get on that road to GTFO officially titled Get The Fuck Out.


*************


I am seriously starting to work on my book again. If I ever get published, then I can die happy. But, damn! Can I even get a fucking manuscript written yet? I'm working on it. I need to seriously sit in a quite place, think, organize and write. I can't go down that road of begin to write, get lost, go off on a tangent and end up not finishing anything. It's too hard to start over.


That's about all the news I have for now. I have been faithfully buying and reading Season 8 Comic of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm enjoying it. I think it is giving me inspiration to write.

I learned today that the Harry Potter Movies have grosed $4.5 billion dollars, more than ALL SIX star wars movies! and 22 James Bonds making it the highest grossing movie franchise ever. HOLY SHIT! I'd kill the Pope to be J.K. Rowling.

Sigh :(


Anyway, enjoy your weekend!

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:07 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I will like to have JK's bank account for sure.

    Are you going to watch dancing with the stars? I am rooting for Jennie Garth and Helio!

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Just don't do anything silly with that fax machine, like launching it across the office and hitting one of the lawyers because they wont think twice about suing you ;-)

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    The world needs more movements! Good luck on finding a new job.

    FYI, I fixed the '80 quiz link.

    Finally, I just have to ask, and clearly this is not your fault but . . . why is your avatar scrubbing her back while wearing a towel? I mean, I know avatars need to wear something in the name of decency but it just doesn't make sense!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    EH-- Yes! I noticed that but I let it go over my head. And her legs are wet and she's standing in a puddle, which I also noticed.

    It doesn't make any sense. Oh well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1