Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Stuffed Weekend
I have so much crap to do this weekend--and none of it is fun! I need to clean out the refrigerator, clean up the house in general, download some stuff on the internet, look into buying some desperately needed computer space (as in a flash drive), save and re-install The Sims (yeah, I'm playing again. Dorky, I know), buy an oven, call around and try and get some letter that the IRS is looking for, make sure bills are paid, do laundry and then finally, MAYBE, I can sleep, eat and watch TV in there somewhere.

I'm trying to make the most out of our Holiday weekend (no work Monday) so I'm trying to plan things out now, but I also want to just sit and do nothing too. Looking at the above list, that's not going to happen. Though, I do plan on doing the bulk of the work on Saturday. I plan on getting up early and just hitting the list. Whoo hoo! (we'll see what happens Saturday, heh)

I probably won't post again until Saturday, so I want everyone to have a nice rest of your week and an eventful (or uneventful) weekend.

Take care!

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:01 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1