Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Ahh, to be rich
I am in a financial hell hole this month. There are a kazillion repairs that need to be done at the house starting with the roof (leaking) and moving onto the toilet, the sink, and the oven (need a new one)

And then I was an idiot and missed the payment date on two credit cards (late fee). So, I'm just an all around poor dumbass this month. I was thinking of how it would be so lovely to just call up Mr. Fix-it when anything went wrong. To have the money to get anything fixed whether it was $10 or $10,000 would be great. I am resigned that I will forever be in debt. I think that's better than holding onto the idea that I will one day be debt free. Nope, never gonna happen.

**********

I went to the library today and I haven't been in over a year. I missed the library! My old dorky, geeky self actually said I missed the library. I love the library, I love books. I checked a couple. Now, if I only read them. Hmmm, that seems like a good idea to do with books.


Me and my sister also saw about 100 ladies from the Red Hat Society. They were everywhere. Maybe you might spot some in your town. lol.

Well, that's about all the news that's fit to print. It's been raining like crazy, and now we're going back up into the 90's next week. Man, will this weather ever regulate?


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:59 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Most credit companies offer a 1st time late fee. And if you have used that before they usually have criteria you may meet to have them removed, it is worth asking.I used to work for Citibank so I remember a few things.

    Good luck with all those repairs!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I hear you on all of this! *grumble* :-(

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I know that I can commiserate with you on financial woes. I'm not too bad off - most of my credit cards have zero balance but I refuse to even think about my student loans.

    And fortunately I live in an apartment so if something breaks. it's not my issue.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1