Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Monday Again?
The weekend is gone. It went by in a flash, but at least I did accomplish the cleaning of my bedroom and some slight organization. I am not looking forward to the work week. I need another vacation...bad.

I'm in a bit of a panic. I have a problem with my big toes. WARNING: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE TO HEAR THE NEXT PART.

I think it might be a toenail fungus--or maybe an ingrown toe nail. Actually, I don't know what is going on. I cancelled a recent doctor's appointment and got another one but it's all the way in September and I'm hoping that won't be too late.

The toenail on my big toe looks like it's gradually working itself away from the nail bed and is also (or either) curving in a way that looks like it's growing into my toe. Grossed out? I know I am. I put some Tea Tree oil on it and I hope that will help.

Sorry to creep you out, I'm creeped out myself. It was hurting this morning, but now the pain is gone. I think it might be due to too tight shoes. I don't know how this can correct itself. I'm hoping to get a referral to a Podiatrist.

Yeah, this is all I need for Monday. You know, when I look at episoes of "Lost" I I'd rather take my chances on The Island (even more if Jack and Sawyer are there) than go to work. That's right. I'd rather be lost on an Island--with creatures and The Others than go to my job. That's saying something, ain't it? lol

Since I'm on this subject, for my two readers now (where is everybody?) Tell me what TV situation you'd rather live other than your current situation (if you'd like to get out of that situation)

C'mon, it'll be fun. I promise! ;) Have a great week!

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:10 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Stella Dean said…

    Toes, not my friend. Sounds like a fungus to me, if it is lifting. Then again, I've only seen nail fungus on fingers so I could be wrong. Good luck at the doc. Does it hurt?

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would rather be on the island too. Never seen the show. But I remember how much I hated my job! LOL!

    Hope the toe gets better!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Ouch - sounds like fungus to me. See if you can go on the Lamisil pill...it's a bitch to get approved by insurance...but works, if you can stomach the medicine. One pill a day for 3 months, 3 blood tests.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    The toes aren't hurting so far (fingers crossed) but I will looking into and suggest that Lamisil to my doctor.

    I hope something works.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1