Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Cell Hell!


I used to have pre-paid Virgin Mobile phone that died on me about a month ago. I have now become obsessive with getting a cell phone plan. I am currently trying out T-Mobile. I love the MyFaves thing, but for some reason I keep getting an "echo" when I talk. Not all the time, but more than once I got an echo where there'd be a 2 second delay between me talking and then I'd hear myself talking loud and clear! It was impossible to carry on a conversation like that.

I don't know if it's the phone or what, but I can't deal with that. The phone is a Moto razr. It was $50, activation fee $35 and plan $39.99, so this wasn't cheap. I want a Motorola razr and my next step is U.S. Cellular and I'm going to get the ProductRed (to help combat AIDS) The phone will be $79.00 and the activation fee $30. I don't know if I should go with the $29 or $39 plan. I don't use the cell that often, but I want to get the most for my money. Sigh, I don't know. Ugh! I'm going to try out U.S. Cellular for 30 days and see who they are. I'm crossing my fingers it's better than T-Mobile.


I have the magenta moto razr with T-Mobile and it's not the one I want. It's sort of tacky. Anyway, not that this is news, but I will let you know what phone I'm using soon and what plan I went with.

**********

I can't believe that is Friday again already! I feel like I was just saying Have a nice weekend and here I am saying it again. I got 2 hours sleep last night and I wondered how in the hell I would make it through today...but I did. Yea me!

Does anyone want to see the new Harry Potter? Damn, those kids grew up! They're grown men and women! I feel like an old lady. I feel like saying, 'my, how much you've grown!" Hermoine is a woman! LOL. The story looks like it is darker and scarier. I guess all bets are off in the last book. We'll see who survives--and what her next book series will be.

I was caught in a typhoon here yesterday. The rain was hellish and totally ripped apart my umbrella as I was crossing the street. The wind and rain and just laughed as it crushed my little light blue mini umbrella, along with another ladies. All we could do was laugh too. Hmph!

I'm off to visit you guys. Take care, stay dry and enjoy the weekend!

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:20 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger L said…

    Linda and I each have Cingular the network with fewer dropped calls HA! Thats a laugh!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1