Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
A second to chill out
Ahhhh, a few days off, and it feels good already. I should have taken more time, like a whole week, but I decided to save some vacation days. I know I'm gonna need them soon in that place. LOL.

I hope you are all doing well. It's been a while since I passed by your blogs. Sorry! I don't have much to say. I've still been looking into my vet tech thing, and you know what? It costs too freakin' much! $9,000 + for 2 years and a certification at the end. WTF? I don't know. I just don't see paying that much at then not even really making that much afterward. I don't want to almost ten grand in the hole at the end of this. Sheesh. I'll keep you posted.

It cooled off her. Dare I say I almost needed a jacket this evening. This week was long as hell, but I'm off tommorrow. I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. Enjoy! It will be over all too fast.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:45 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Enjoy your days off you deserve it!! :)

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Oh you lucky woman. I wish I had a few days off right now because the weather has been saweeeeeet the last couple of days.
    Can you do that vet course online at all? It might cost a little less possibly? I just know that most courses online do cost a little less :)

    I've trying to find your email address so I can send you a request to join my new blog but I'm coming up a cropper at the moment. Can you please post here and then you can delete it once I have seen it?

    Gareth xo


    Oh and Beading if you read this - I've been trying to find yours as well. Can you do the same please?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    *look's around* I don't get that many readers, it should be fine if I post my email. LOL

    angelsslayer@yahoo.com

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    LOL GG - you are a funny woman ;-)
    I see it now so you can delete it if you like. I'm going to go and invite you now ......

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Your invite should be there now :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1