Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
S-S-Saturday!

Whoops! I totally forgot I had a blog! *sheepish grin* The work week was pretty darn good, I have to say. Unfortunately, the office manager is back from vac. and she was already emailing everyone no Friday. Damn! Your vacation is still going on, enjoy it! We'll be there Monday. Sheesh!

You have no idea how great it was that she was gone. Ahhh, I'll miss it. I'm pretty much chilling today. I don't have any cool news except I finally bought myself an iPod. Yep, I'm finally one of the cool kids now. LOL. It's a Video ipod and I'm very pleased with it, thank you very much. I have the black one. When I get a chance I'm going to take a picture of what I have engraved on the back. Hee. I have "Lost" and "The Shield" on it, those are the two TV shows I have so far. I love it. But I know need new headphones, the ear buds suck.

The weather is in the 80's with scattered rain, but today is super nice, cool, windy, warm and lovely. Three cheers for Saturdays!

Now, I'm off to finish watching "Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Man's Chest"

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the rest of your week!

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:14 PM  
1 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1