Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Cell Hell Part 2
I now have issues with T-Mobile and Sprint. With Sprint I do not like the fact that even with insurance if the phone craps out on me, is lost or damaged I have to pay a $50 deductable to get another phone. WTF? PER LOSS! That is bullshit.

I will no be check out Verizon Wireless. My cell hell days have sent me crying into a dark corner.

To be continued...

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:36 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Ummmm what on all earth does the insurance cover if not for a lost phone? That seems really strange *perplexed look*.
    Do they only help if it's stolen? If you lose it or damage it then just tell them that it was stolen. They wont know the difference ;-)

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    You can come out of the dark corner now. I'll make you something to eat because you are bound to be starving! :-)

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have had some cell drama in my past so I feel for you. They know how to make your sanity seem questionable.

    I miss you! Hope your having a great summer!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1