Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
It's The Final Countdown!
To use the title of a horrible song by the band Europe I'm counting down the days before Thanksgiving, which I still can't believe is only several days away--literally. I'm all ready for the shopping after Thanksgiving. Target already had my loved Smallville DVD's for only $14.44 each. That is really cheap, I mean, they go for $49.99 regular, you can't beat that.

I also want to thank all you guys for being supportive in my horrible job days. Yes, I bitched, but surprisenly it got better. It's still a crappy job sometimes, but it's not bad other times and when I get to the bottom line I'm happy to be working. But I don't plan on staying forever, and I know my netx stop will be my last. Ugh, I hate job hopping and job searching. Now that I know what I'm doing, it's fine and I have learned not to panic when I get a whole lot of work, I just push that shit to the side, do what's important and don't worry about trying to get it all done in 6 minutes. All that stress wasn't worth it.

Also, there is a bit of hoopla over the secret nuptials of Tom and Katie and I can't believe I'm falling into the gossip. I think out of the people I talk to I'm the only Katie Holmes fan. I think she's nice and can look very adorable and pretty at times. No, she's not volunteering her time to Africa AIDS research, so I know for most people it's like 'why love her, what's she doing?' but I still like her.

Would I trade places with her? You know, I think I would have had Tom not gotten into all that Scientology crap. I can't deal with someone who's really religious or have beliefs that are so damn straight and narrow. In some ways, hell yes I'd love to be on my way to my Rome wedding to Tom Cruise (Are you kidding!?) but I think he 's a little off his rocker in some ways and I'd disagree with some things.

But in the end....Wedding in Rome? Tom Cruise? Millionaire? Not having to work? A pretty baby? With nanny? In the spotlight?

Let me think....Yep, I'd trade places. LOL!

Take care you guys, and I hope to fix my blogroll with broken links and whatnot. Sorry! I'll be around soon and before Thanksgiving.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:38 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HAHA I was playing that Europe song on my blog a couple of days ago :P
    Yeah I read that the happy couple had to give each other a comb and a cat - probably to make sure that its fur was straight before it went to bed ..... oh and the comb was for the cat too ;)

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    you surviving?

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    It seems like it was just Halloween here it is almost Thanksgiving. I mean in 2 days I will be in kitchen starting to get things ready for Thursday.

    If you trade with Katie and get tired of Tom send him my way for a bit. heehee

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1