Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
One minute break
I'm taking a moment away from working to post. I don't really like posting at work, I guess I'm paronoid about someone finding my blog in the favorites or something.

At any rate, the office has been okay, but there has been a lot of hierarchy type of stuff going around and me and a friend of mine don't like it. I only plan on staying here, probably until the end of next year, then I'm moving on. I don't want
to do anymore Reception type of work, I'm tired of answering phones and stuff like that. This job is just paying the bills.

We're all seperated here: attorneys, secretaries, legal assistants, secretarial assistants, receptionists, etc. I certainly did not plan on being in the Receptionist field forever, and I think that's how a lot of people end up in some of the jobs they have, they get one like that, then that's all you know how to do unless you put on the breaks and really go off into another direction.

Ahh well, what can you do.

Alas, "Apolo" stopped by, only briefly, but he smiled and said hi and bye. Man, he's sweet and so hot. I think it will help me get through these next three hours.

Take care everyone!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:28 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    my hope to you is that Apolo keeps you smiling until a new job does...have a good one hon.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    At least this job is not upsetting you like it used to. And of course Apollo being so easy on the eyes doesnt hurt either! ;)). I am sending good wishes for a happy Thanksgiving GG. May you and your family have a very enjoyable day....Catch

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Nothing like a hot sweet guy to brighten up your day. :)
    Glad you snuck on for a quick post. Have a great weekend GG!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1