Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Once upon a time...
There was a girl named Gunngirl who used to post regularly. Whew! I can't believe that I can't seem to get back here and post, and I really like posting and visting you guys. This weekend I got back into The Sims, but it was crashing like crazy so I couldn't even enjoy that. So, that sucked.

I planned on cleaning up my bedroom, I sorta did that. I did enjoy my rest and sleeping, I like to sleep, no matter how dorky that may seem. My mom told me she wanted to order a pre-cooked turkey dinner and was asking me about it. I told her she'd better get on it.

Can you believe how fast that holiday is sneaking up on us? It is in a freaking week and a half! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO going to enjoy that time off.

I also learned today that our office does a "Grab Bag" type of thing for Christmas, and another friend said her office did it and that the limit was supposed to be $25 and she thought that was cheap. She was comparing to $100 that her family does and she said they should at least do $50.

I balked. $50!? For your co-workers?! I can not imaging buying one of my co-workers a $50 gift. That's crazy to me, to spend that much. What if you pick someone you don't even talk too or don't even like? That's just insane.

Anyway, I'm going to start digging out christmas decorations this weekend.

Until next time...you guys take care!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:14 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh yes, thanksgiving is still yet to come for you guys..oh it is going to be a wonderful time to rest and get together with your family honey..

    glad you got some extra sleep in..our bodies don't tend to get enough, it is great to catch up once in a while.

    don't worry my sweet about posting..we are happy that you are well and keeping busy..

    but $50 for a co-worker present is so not right..i'm stunned..i would say something or refused to take part on it if possible..i can't believe they all think it is okay..that is alot of money..
    wow! i couldn't afford it and i wouldn't even if i could but that is just me i guess...

    have a good one hon.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Think of it like this - YOU will be getting something that is worth $50 so it will be pretty darn good!! :D

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Are you playing Sims 2???? I love it, I play it all the time.....I got the new one...Pets...if thats what your into I can send you sights where you can download stuff free. My Sims have everything...lol

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Time flies, I wish I knew where it all went!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG!!
    $50 does seem way to high. I would balk about it.
    Luv the boots your avatar has on. I want a pair. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1