Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, October 20, 2006
What was I thinking?
I LOVE that pic of Apolo so much that I don't even want to post a long post so that it doesn't push that post down very far. heh. I'm going to have to put that picture someone on this blog permenately. Anyway, I bought a TV yesterday. I think I mentioned it. 32" Yes, and you know what? IT'S TOO DAMN BIG!!!!

You might think that that is not big, but it is and I don't know how I feel about it. It's like a movie screen in my living room and I like it and don't like it at the same time. Honestly, it looks very stupid and mind blowing and is the focus point of the room and, ugh! What was I thinking?!? When I look at it I'm like, 'oh god, my eyes are going to fall out and roll across the floor from burn out.' Damn, I wanted big...I got it.

Also, Phats asked is Apolo retired from Speedskating. He has not said, but I am answering for him..Yes. He is not coming back. He has accomplished all that he has wanted and training and competing again is not at the fore front of his mind. I'm speaking like I know him, ( I wish!) but I've read/listened to enough interviews. He's done.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm tired and I have to go back and stand in awe of that big ass TV I have. SIGH.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:11 PM  
8 commentst:
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    You are just too funny! You will get used to the tv screen! And you will love it! My son has one of those big screen tv's and I have to say I really dont enjoy watching it, its just too.damn.big.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger L said…

    Just think how Apolo will look on the screen.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Thanks for the answer haha he should hire you as his PR person

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Can you exchange it for a smaller one?

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Catch-- I'm getting used to it, but it really only works for movies. When I watch regular tv all I can think is 'This is a big ass screen'. lol

    Lori-Hmmm, good idea.

    Phats--Ahhhh, his PR rep, I'd love to do anything involving Apolo.

    BG--You should see the box it came in! If It wouldn't be a hassel I think I would, and I would have gone smaller had I known what it would look like.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh big is good hon..don't you worry withint days it will look fine to you...

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    I'll take it if you don't want it..it's the least I could do for you!! haha

    Just think of all of the Buffy shows and Apollo you will get to view in your own little theater!! It's a good thing!!!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Apolo* even..sowwy girl lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1