Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Blogger is giving us tricks, not treats
Though I don't have immediate links, I'm glad that I'm not the only one whos' having problems with Blogger, well, lately anyway. I was having trouble posting and kept getting an error message and just when I thought the darn post didn't post it ended up posting twice. Argh!

They said something about moving to some Beta version, but bloggers said it wasn't worth the headach. I don' have the time or patience right now to move to wordpress, as where many people are packing up and shuttling off too.

In this online message from a Blogger exec. he mentioned numerous power failures, server problems, and a myriad of other technical difficulties.

I still think Blogger is the easiest blogging service to set up out of several others I've tried. I don't know about reliable, but or even the best features but it really is 1-2-3 as far as set-up. I'll stick it out with them for a while longer though.

*******

Downtown every year they set up a "Halloween Village" in front of our Daley Plaza with a Haunted house and they make the water in the fountain orange. It's so cute. I plan on taking pictures tommorow and post them. I hope I remember the camera, tommorow is the last day for it. I kept forgetting, but I want to show you guys. It's really nice.

Well, I'll talk to you guys later. And I have a question for you. What's your favorite halloween candy? If you went trick or treating, What candy would you love to get and what candy would want to toss back at the house. Heh. Oh, and feel free to add what costume you'd wear too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:23 AM  
6 commentst:
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    I have been getting that error message too..it sucks but I am with you, blogger is easy so I will stick with it.

    As far as candy goes..I love all chocolate..I would probably trow a Mary Jane at someone..I hate them! Yuck!!

    Costume?? Hmmmmm..Marilyn Monroe would be fun...=)

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    throw* oopse.

    P.S. Happy Halloween!!

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Favorite would be snack size candy bars. I would throw back those chewy peanut butter things in the orange and black wrappers. I don't know what their name is. I always liked dressing up as a witch. Last year I dressed up in my p.j.s and carried my stuffed aniaml alligator. This year I think I will be a hill billy that is bare foot and pregnant. haahaa
    Be looking forward to your pictures.
    Happy Halloween!!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    m&m's!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I love home made popcorn balls....they are the best. I would throw an apple back...lol. My fav cotume would be a diva!!!! ( which I already am! ) ;))

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    chocolate or gum for me, yummmy...

    hope you are having sweet dreams..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1