Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Hangin' out
I haven't been blog hopping in a while because between the heat and my menstrual cramps these last couple of days have been terrible. Actually, my cramps are worse than the heat. I don't have an appetite, my back hurts, I feel sick and yes, I have bad cramps. Ugh.

I've been reading and I was supposed to post the books I'm currently reading in my sidebar, but, alas, I haven't felt like it.

I hope everyone is doing fine and staying cool. We've had rain in the middle of the night, which is okay because that cools the air---for a little while then it's back to humidity city.

Also, I may have mentioned this before, but have you ever been to cute overload? Seriously, you have to go there every once in a while. You won't believe the cuteness. Example:



Speaking of cuuuuuute pets, watch out for yours in this heat. Give them plenty of water. I saw this idiot with his dog on a leash while he was riding a skateboard and the poor dog had to keep up. Stupid jerk ass. I put water out for little homeless cats too. Be mindful that dogs and cats and birds get hot and thirsty too!

{okay PSA done}


See you guys on the flip side!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:13 PM  
12 commentst:
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger L said…

    Try and keep kool Gunngirl.

    I seen some idiot who had their dog in a car with the windows up why do people do that?

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Stay inside In the A/C with a good book!!!! Is that your puppy?

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i think most of north america is hot, hot during the day and when lucky storms at night...storms that bring some rain but back to heat, heat in am....pls take care.

    i have major problems with my period. they have been very bad since my teens. i'm terrified for my 3 girls and niece. my sister is just as bad with it too. we both end up in emergency with amazing pains...i either hemorrage or not bleed at all and the pain is like labor. they once tested my cramps with those belts they use for labor and i scored in the 80 %...so i truly feel for you honey.

    thank you for i just noticed that i'm honored with being in your scooby gang...yahoo! i feel special. thank you my sweet. take care. hugs.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger PreppyGirl said…

    That dog is just the CUTEST! Stay cool. It's been a scorcher this summer!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    I hate cramps. I hope you are feeling better. I just finished Memoirs of a Geisha. I usually read the book then see the movie. This time it was the opposite, but I wished I would of read the book first like I usually do.

    Stay cool GG!!

    p.s.
    Shawnna is an outside dog but I let her come in where it is cooler and make sure she always has fresh water inside and outside. :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Thanks guys, I've been taking Ibuprofen for a couple of days and it just started working. I haven't had cramps this bad in a long time. They're bad, but glad I have my bloggy girls for support.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's a girlie post lol ;)
    Umm err is that a dog or a giant snowball? I can't quite decide :p

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ut ohhhh I just realised that all 9 commentors before me are girlies. I'm so dead now LOL!!

    :D

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Have a great weekend GG!!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Phats said…

    That puppy is so cute.

    The other day on Radio Now they sent DJ Big Fat Mikey outside and locked him in a car with all the windows up to see how long it took for his body temp to rise, to show people why to not keep pets and kids in cars haha :)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Are you going on safari GG?? Can I come :p

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I hope you feel better - I've been kinda quiet blogging too. Don't know why. Life sometimes gets in the way. I think that's what happened. Yeah. Life.

    That dog is too damn cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1