Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Bad Kids and Birthdays
I went out today and as I was waiting on the bus two kids came near the Bus Shelter. I noticed them, one was a girl, about 11 and the other was (I think) a little boy about 7. They were hunched over something in their hands. I stopped paying them attention, then all of a sudden they tossed a bunch of lit fire crackers right by my feet and took off. I jumped up, and they popped, but I didn't get hurt.

Is this what I have to look forward too for the summer? Bad ass kids? I think so. I know pranks can be fun, but not if they hurt someone and kids don't know when to draw the line.

This last little bit I found sort of interesting. I got it from Gareth I don't a lot of it describes me at all, especially about being suspicious of people. LOL, in fact, I'm too trusting. I know it's not law, but just found it interesting is all.


Your Birthdate: December 19

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:03 AM  
9 commentst:
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    those little brats!!!!!that is sooo disrespecful....I would have told them I was married to the police chief and they were going to go to jail....that woulda scared the crap outta them for a little while!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Happy you did not get burnt or something GG!! I hate firecrackers! Where was these kiddos mom?? Nothing irks me faster then bad kiddos with no parent around to control them. What if you got hurt??

    My avatar almost wore the same outfit this morning. :)

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    What happened to the good old days when you could spank other people's kids?

    Oh and that test is sooo lame. I just took it and I got the exact same message as you. Boo!

    EH

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i'm sorry that happened to you..what bad kids..pranks are one thing but there is no malice in them usually. once there is then that is just mean....i wish i knew those kids parents, i be knocking at that door so fast...grr, i'm mad that happen...glad you are okay.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Catch--They were gone when I looked up. Believe me, if I'd caught one I'd have shaken 'em like a salt shaker! Little brats.

    BG--Thanks, I'm glad too. As it stands, I was able to shake it off, but I was glad it didn't end in something serious and I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it but just be hurt.

    Oh, and it took me a while to find an outfit for my avatar. :)

    EH--Thank you! Those were the good old days. It made me wish I had Supermans Superspeed. I would have sped up super speed spanked them and left them crying, giving them the scare of their lives. LOL

    Chana--Good idea, talking to their parents. They would have been so shocked. Sad thing is that sometimes the parents are just as bad. Then again, they probably don't know their kids are out in the street acting like that. That's when I'm happy to tell, when the parents will really get on them.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    I think I would have "accidentally" hit the kids with my white cane. there is a benefit to having some sight.....I am going to check out my birthday now....BYE!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Good thing the kids here are still in school. Friday will be the day I deal with skateboarders at all hours of the night skating at the school across the street from where I live

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger kattbanjo said…

    not sure how my kids got to your neck of woods!

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Woooohooooo you did this too :)

    Sorry I'm a little late with this.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1