Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Manic Monday
Today really felt like a Monday to me. I have a dentist appointment tommorow and the Dentist said he'd let me pay $250 for my procedure, but now he's saying $300 (that his prices went up. WHATEVER) we went all up and down to get to $250 and now he's being a complete asshat and keeps raising his prices.

I hate that bastard. I don't have insurance and am paying out of pocket, obviously. I am going to bring it up to him. I just don't think it's fair that he agrees one price one day then the next time he sees you the prices are skewed out of control. WTF? I wouldn't go back but I got all those x-rays and just other stuff and it'll be more expensive to start over somewhere else. I'm just pissed for the day about that. That really fucked up the start of my week.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:44 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I dont blame you for being mad....I dont have dental ins either and I dont think its fair that we have to pay the same price as ppl with insurance do. After he is done with your teeth, bite his hand! I did that when I was 10 and my Mom made me apologize when I went in the next week...he still had a scratch on his hand!!! hehehe

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger L said…

    That sucks I would tell them you were quoted 250 and that is what you are paying.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger PreppyGirl said…

    Must be Dentist week. I was supposed to go yesterday at 9, then they called and changed it to 10, then called and changed it to Thursday at 11:30 (WTF). That is pretty fucked up about your dentist. I have dental insurance but it costs me an arm and a leg so it's barely worth it. Sucks.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What ever happened to a man's word being his bond?! Bring back the good old days!
    Did you agree the amount in writing at all??
    Tie him to the chair and pull his teeth out one by one and then charge him for the priveledge :p
    Good luck today with it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1