Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
'Spring' called, she said she'd be late

It was like 2000 degrees below zero here today. Seriously, it was really cold. I needed gloves and wearing gloves is a last resort with me. They're the last thing I put on, it'll have to be really cold.

I missed Scrubs again. I need Tivo! I'm going to take graduation pictures tommorow--I think. I need to read the mailed info again. Should be a nice memento,though. lol

My presentation got pushed to next Tuesday because some others ran over and she's going to let some other people go Thursday. Actually, I'm not mad. It'll give me more time to work on it.

I was cold and sleepy today and had to work until 4 and not 3 like I thought, so I wasn't too happy. But it was okay. Then I had to go vote afterschool. So, I was so happy to get home. The treat to make me feel better? I went to my favorite Apolo site and discovered she had posted 8 or 9 downloads of Apolo interviews and racing competitons. Sweet! What a nice way to warm up. heh.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:35 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    I was going to send you up some sunshine but I think Apolo was a better way to warm up ;)

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I *heart* TiVo.

    (rubs it in while enjoying recorded Scrubs episodes)

    EH

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger L said…

    Heres some sunshine from the Sunshine state.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1