Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Sidetracked
Well, I finished my test for my online class. Got 94 out of 100. Little bitter since I changed one answer from a right answer to a wrong answer! *grumble* but it's still an A. I also figured out what I'm going to do for my presentation on Thursday and I got like, 4 pages written long hand for a paper.

All this and I still managed to play Resident Evil until 3am last night. heh, heh. Well, actually I played the same damn scene about 300+ times. I just couldn't kill the enemies. That is until I found a cheat on the internet. Ahhh, who doesn't love the internet? Especially at three in the morning. hee.

I even found a gamer website called Stuckgamer (how ironic is that?) that showcases video walkthroughs. Yep, you can watch someone play and see what to do. The future is now! I'm a gamer for life, can't help it. ;)

In a sidebar, I still can't find Apolo on the Wheaties box. No sightings yet. :(

I plan on watching The Sopranos tonight as well as The Simpsons. I love new episodes. But I've been missing Scrubs. Does anyone watch Scrubs? They're so funny. I want them on DVD.

I also watch a lot of Deal or No Deal and I'd like to go on that stupidly addictive show. But what irritates me is how people pick the cases. I know you're just picking numbers but still, wouldn't you be nervous? I've seen a show where the lady picked that stupid .01 case, but of course she doesn't know it. And she's real quick to pick, yelling, "Number 23!" "Number 11!" and she's all "I came here for a million dollars! No deal! No way!"

Whatever. I say take the money and run. Granted, I'd play as long as I could to get the banker to offer me at least 100,000 or more. Hell, at least between 60k and 80k. I'm straight with that. I'm not greedy. Because greedy gets you that $5 that one lady walked away with. I'd feel so stupid. Can you imagine walking away with over 100 grand just for picking some stupid suitcases? Didn't think so.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:06 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    First big deal they would give me I would yell deal grab the cash and run my happy ass outta there. It is like those people on Wheel of Fortune they got the puzzle almost solved with lot's of cash but they have to spin one more time and hit bankrupt. I am always saying yep they got greedy. :)
    I was very busy over the weekend and wanted to get here sooner :(

    CONGRATS ON THE A!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1