Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Ain't nothing going on but the blog
Taking a cue from Diva I have to say I haven't had anything to blog about, thus the no blogging.

I took a midterm today and after the test she asked us if we wanted to look at the answer key. *Eeep!* I was like okay, and I got maybe 5-8 wrong out of 40. I didn't look too hard but I hope there's no more than that. Whew. Post-test I felt free and decided to blog even though I have nothing to say.

I'm deciding if I want to go ahead and volunteer at the hospital. I have an appointment for next week. I'm working at school now and I don't know about the time thing. I don't think I can do both, even if I volunteer for 2 or 4 hours a week. I think I'll cancel the appointment.

Ahh well, when I'm not blogging, playing Resident Evil or reading/watching Apolo I'm studying/school work. Wow, my exciting life. LOL.

Actually, I'm hoping for more excitement after I graduate. The thought of no more papers, studying and reading text books (for a while anyway) gives me a happy! Squee! I think I'm going to go back to my first love--animals, and train as a Vet Tech. The math scares me though.

I'd also like to get back to working on my novel. Hell, I just want to finish it let alone struggling to get it published. I'd like a job where I'm not bringing work home so that I can write.

Writing is my first passion, then animals. I just love to immerse myself in a world and characters I've created. I want to be like Paul Shelden (the character in Misery) who goes up to the solace of his winter cabin to write. (uh, without the ankle breaking) I'd love to do that. Or Johnny Depp's character in Secret Window. (uh, without the psychotic duel personality) Isolated from civilization for a while. Sigh.

Someday maybe, someday.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:51 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    LOL Diva, well, I don't want to be crazy like Johhny Depp's character, but I'd like to be in a nice cabin with nothing to do but work on my novel with my dog and hanging out.

    That'll be so cool.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG!
    OOO you will have to let us know when your novel is done :)
    I didnt think I would like Secret Window when we watched it but it was good.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1