Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Wanna go to bed?

Well, as far as my post title is concerned, don't answer that unless you're Apolo. Heh. Anyway, I was talking to my sister one day and I said one of my favorite things to do is sleep. LOL. She was like "I don't like actually sleeping, but hanging out in bed is a definite plus."

Well, I like lounging in pajamas and actually sleeping. I think it's because I like to daydream and that's when I come up with writing ideas and whatnot. I daydream and end up falling asleep I guess. I don't know. Anyway, my sister is more of a fan of pajamas than me, but from hanging around with her I've found a few sets I really like. She clued me in on Nick and Nora whose prices range from $49.00 to over $100. They're sold at Target at much lower prices. My pajamas cost $24.99 but they also start at $19.99. Anyway, those Monkey Pajamas are the ones I have. No, that's not me in the picture. I didn't think to post a pic of me in my jammies.

Actually, they're pretty worn so I wouldn't want to post a pic of me in them anyway. I really like Monkey's. My sister teases me. I once eyed some monkey candelabrum and she was like "Everything you're looking at has monkey's on them. Do you realize that?" Heh.


Here is another pair I want. Mmm, fatty goodies.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:38 AM  
2 commentst:
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Those are soo cute. They look so comfy to lounge around in all day :)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    i totally have some of those pjs...the nick and nora ones that are pink with rubber duckies!

    i don't live in chicago anymore, but i wish i did. i lived there a couple of years ago and have since lived in atlanta, orlando, and now indianapolis.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1