Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Good morning, breakfast is ready!

Beadinggal beat me to the news announcement, but in my Apolo news he's going to be on the Wheaties box. This will be the one and only time I have ever and will ever buy Wheaties. Mmm, breakfast with Apolo, sounds good to me.


Also, it's been discovered that more people know about The Simpsons than First Amendment rights. Hmmm, I say that's about right. In the article it said that people can name 2 or more Simpsons characters but can't name 2 or more First Amendments. Well, is it more important to know that Homer almost had an affari with Lurleen Lumpkin or that Sideshow Bob tried to kill Bart 5 times than it is that we have the right to free speech and freedom of press? No? Yeah, it's not more important. LOL. But it's the truth.

I can name all the part of the First Amendment. That's the Amendment that guarantees freedom of speech, religion, the right to worship Apolo Anton Ohno, to love Chicago Pizza over NY pizza, and to play Resident Evil for hours on end.

So, I think I made my point.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:35 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger L said…

    And what a great point it is gunngirl. The spare bedroom is ready for you all weekend. LOL

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I got soo excited for you when I heard the news this morning I couldnt wait to tell ya :)
    Luv your Amendments.

    I know a few of the Simpsons but I don't watch them.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Shannon--Awww, yes I'm obsessed. Not too shame to admit it apparently. LOL

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Oh, and BG--Thanks! I toil the internet so that's how I found out. Mmm, Apolo. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1