Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Gold Ohno!


I took time off from studying to post about my joy for Apolo. I know my readers are tired of hearing about him, but dammit, I love him! He's so great and if I were a young athlete I'd sure look up to him--hell I'd switch over to speed skating because of him.

Anyway, (though I already knew the results) I was OVERJOYED to see Apolo win the Gold in the Mens 500m. I screamed and yelled and grinned at the TV. I couldn't get enough of looking at him skate and win. :) He took the lead, kept the lead and won over his rival. I was happy for him because I know not making the 1500m was a letdown and hurt his spirit. This was a wonderful high for him to get the day before the last day of the games.


Also, because of Ohno, the US men took Bronze in the Mens 5000m relay, when Apolo surged past Italy like a bullet. He can skate like a demon when he needs too. LOL. I'm going to miss him when he retires. *sob!*

Okay, enough gushing, back to studying. Just had to get that out of my system. YEA! APOLO! I LOVE YOU!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:17 PM  
1 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1