Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Thursday Bloggin'
School is pulling me under again. Arggh! So I'm going to savor this post while I go underground again. I took this from Diva. Get the rules from her blog, but the gist is that the answers are song titles. Thought it seemed fun, so here it is.



Artist: Pearl Jam (Eddie Vedder)

Describe yourself: Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town

How do some people feel about you: Crazy Mary

How do you feel about yourself: I'm "Thumbing My Way"

Describe what you want to be: Alive

Describe your current mood: Black

Describe your friends: The Kids Are Alright

Share a few words of wisdom: Nothing As It Seems


In Olympic News Apolo advanced safely to the semifinals in the Mens 500m, despite a deliberate shove by Sera, the Italian speedskater (will the decrepit judges wake up!?)

P.S. To Undr, who is a fellow Pearl Jam fan. I tried to fit "Jeremy" in there, that's one of my favorites and when I became a fan. But I couldn't. I'm sure you recognize at least one song, though. *g*
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:33 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Diva-- LOL! Thanks for the (almost) dedication. I didn't think of Duran Duran. That would have been a good one too. I could have done too many, too many.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    ooooh good ones GG!! :)
    I am going to do this one too soon.
    Watched Apolo last night. Did you hear me and kiddos yelling??

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger L said…

    Great songs! I love Pearl Jam.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Beading--Nope, I was too busy yelling myself. LOL. I love to watch him skate. :D

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG! If you get you chance would you email me today. I got a favor to ask ya. Thanks sweetie :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1