Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Happy Valentines Day To Me...And You!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I don't have a hot guy...or girl to kiss. So I'm just going to randomly pick someone off the street. Think they'll mind? ;)


So, anyway, here's what I want for Valentines Day, from me to me!

Sex and the Slayer: A Gender Studies Primer for the Buffy Fan



Aaaand this one: Reading Angel

I thought this was so cute! I stole this from Undr. Gee, who knew it would be Buffy related? I sure didn't. *snerk*


Go make your own!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:24 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Happy Valentine's Day GG!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ooooh do kiss a stranger on the street then give us all the detials ;)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger paula said…

    OMG! OMG! OMG! So, I just updated my "guess what I want" list *laughs*

    ;)

    Happy Valentine's Day Little Miss GunnGirl *smooch*

    ps: Chicks are a pain, but so much more fun to kiss. *nod*

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger L said…

    Happy V-Day Gunngirl! Have fun kissing a stranger.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1