Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Older and Wiser or Just Older?
Today is the seven day countdown to my birthday. Not that I'm jumping for joy for it anything. If I were turning 21 it'd be a different story--but I'm not. But it's coming whether I want it too or not, so I figure I might as well either ignore it or drink to it.

I decided to drink AND ignore it at the same time.

So, I'm drinking at least one new drink a day or night, depending on the circumstances. I might drink more than one of something but I decided to mix in at one new one in the mix.

This is what I fixed today, and mind you it was at twelve in the afternoon. Yes, I get my drunk on early.


Grinch Guillotine

1 oz. Benedictine
1 oz. Gin
1/2 oz. Lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sugar


I didn't really like it. I picked it mainly because of the word Grinch. Get it? It's close to Christmas, not that I'm a Grinch or anything, and that is also my favorite Christmas Cartoon. But more on those later.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:17 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1