Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Hit Replay

I have another new song obsession, well actually several, but this one is worse than my others. Because of who it is, I'm going to dedicate this post to Undr. The person is Kelly Clarkson. I'm not too embarrased about liking her music, she actually has had some pretty decent songs.

However, if you recall I discovered 'vidding' several weeks ago and am obsessed with doing it, but I just don't see that happening in any near future. So, I've been downloading plenty of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer (BtVS) music video's and enjoying other peoples work. I first heard this song in a Buffy and Spike Vid titled the same as the song. "Addicted" This is a link to the mp3 download, not the lyrics, if you so desire to hear it. Type in "Addicted" or Kelly Clarkson in the search box.

I really, really love this song. It's so angsty, passionate and intense, and I like it even more because it completly captured the Buffy & Spike relationship to a T.

I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I'd actually love to be in such an intense, dark, erotically charged relationship like that. Can't say it wouldn't be a rush. Perhaps not as dark and violent as Buffy and Spike, but I loved them together and can't really explain why. But if I could have my own Spike for a while, I wouldn't complain.

So, for the moment I'm totally Addicted to this song.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:27 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1