Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Useless But Fun
Okay, here's a couple of quizzes, so to speak I did. I wish my blog was worth more. Sniff, but that's not a bad pocketful of change.



My blog is worth $3,951.78.
How much is your blog worth?



I thought this one was interesting. I hear the word 'machiavellian' several times a week, in my own life and on TV, especially Smallville.


You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:30 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    No problem HDD, just pick the place and I'll pick the time! ;)

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    oh i just looked and mine is worth like 28 million woo hooo! now how do i turn that into real cash?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1