Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
And it continues...
I stole this from Undr, who stole it elsewhere. Why not right? I got nothing else better to say.



smoked a cigarette
- Yeah, I didn't like it.

been in love - Yes, but I read to many romance novels and watch too many movies. I want a forbidden romance like Buffy and Angel.

shoplifted- Yeah, a few times. Once I stole batteries, a few other times I ripped some pages out of a game magazine to steal the cheats and tips, and some pieces of candy. I also stole a can of cat food out of a small neighborhood store to feed this little kitten with a broken leg I saw on the way there. All this happened last week. Just kidding, I was a lot younger. Honest. The can of cat food was for a good cause.

been in a fist fight - Yeah, but I was scared dork in school and I should have been in more. I let way too many people get away with saying bad shit.

snuck out of your parent's house- Once. (Re: scared dork). It was to meet this guy in the alley behind our house. But he wasn't my pimp or anything.

gone on a blind date - No. I could never, ever do that.

skipped school- A couple of times. I skipped classes more than the whole day, though.

been on a plane- Sadly, no.

eaten sushi- Yes, I don't like it as much as I want too.

been moshing at a concert - Hell no.

had a tea party - Certainly, but I never really dressed up, but they were all fun nevertheless.

slept beneath the stars - Once. It was cool, but I'm not running to do it again.

played cops and robbers- Um, I very much doubt it. I had bunk beds with my sis, so we played some sort of ship/pirate game where the top bunk was the top of the boat and the bottom was inside. We tucked a sheet around the bottom bunk so it was enclosed. Anyway, as you can see I know nothing about boats.

sung karaoke - A few times. I sang "Secret" by Madonna, "The Reflex" by Duran Duran with my sis, and the theme song from "Family Ties" LOL. I should have been drunk, but alas, I wasn't.

been kissed under the mistletoe- No. I must rectify that. And my friggin' Birthday is even in December.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:50 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD- Actually, it was a karaoke machine in someone's house. About 8 0r 9 people there. I'd never have the guts in a club or bar, maybe if it were me and 3 other people.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1