Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
So many ringtones, so few calls


I finally got a cell phone, that's it over on the left, and one of the most fun things about cell phones, besides taking pictures, playing games, checking your email and annoying people around you with calls about nothing, is downloading ringtones. I was enjoying myself downloading until I realized I don't even know that many people and wouldn't be getting that many calls anyway.
In honor of Halloween I downloaded the theme to The Omen, but at present I'm now using Gwen Stefani's What You Waiting For. Yes, I'm a big Gwen fan. Other possibilities include Duran Duran's Notorious. The theme to I Dream of Genie; the theme to Super Mario Brothers, and Black Eyed Peas Let's Get it Started.


So, what I'd like from you is a song suggestion. Your favorite or, even better, the ringtone you use if you use one. I'm just curious, that's all.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:00 AM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1