Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
itunes imix
I'm one of four people who don't have an ipod. But I steadly listen to mixes in itunes. Here's what mix I've been listening to lately.

The name of my mix is:
Most Played Mixx


1."Karma Police" Radiohead

2."My happy ending" Avril Lavigne

3."Creep" Radiohead

4."Headsprung" LL Cool J

5."Candy Shop" 50 Cent

6."Holiday" Green Day

7."Yeah" Usher

8."Boulevard of Broken Dreams" Green Day

9."Fallen" Sarah McLachlan

10."Black" Pearl Jam

11."Release, Pt.1" Pearl Jam

12."I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" Aerosmith

13."What you waiting for" Gwen Stephani

14."When I'm gone" 3 doors down

15."It's been awhile" Staind

16."Here Without You" 3 doors down

17."Loser" 3 doors down

18."Fade into you" Mazzy Star

19."You and Me" Lifehouse

20."Warning Sign" Coldplay

21."Wild Horses" The Sundays (played at Buffy's Prom while she danced with Angel. Sniff)

22."There There" Radiohead

23."Bitter Sweet Symphony" The Verve

24."Erotic City" Prince
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:55 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Loser reminds me of my Mr. Idiot. What a loser he is.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Undr, no iPod!! Then again, I got my for free so I shouldn't complain!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1