Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
is anybody alive in here?
I just forgot I had a blog didn't I. I gotta be honest, ever since Michael Jackson died I have not been the same. I don't think I will ever be the same. I have lost interest in coming here like I used too. I'm on facebook, and I created my own private forum to discuss Michael Jackson, because no, I have not stopped thinking about him.

I think and talk about him every day and I think I will continue to do so for a long time. This has affected me more than I can say. I'll probably jump back here I guess, but I spend the majority of my time on my forum, watching TV and listening to Michael Jackson.



I bought a new computer about a week ago. I should take a picture but have been lazy. My lovely computer I love so much is a imac and it is awesome! love it! I have cramps right now and my back is killing me. I'm watching "Hells Kitchen" and will probably go to bed at 9pm. cannot wait until the weekend, I feel like shit.

Hi, to my 4 readers, lol. I'm sorry, haven't been even lurking. I will try to come by and say hi soon, I do miss you guys. till next time.

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:12 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    are you watching your boy Apollo at the Olympics?

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1